A few questions
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 08-03-2003 - 9:21pm|
1. Is there a way to SEARCH for a certain ivilliage'rs posts? I saw the find messages search, but I wasn't sure if you could search an individuals' name. I also wondered because sometimes I forget where I post, and it would be nice to have a search so I could find them and answer them all :o)
2. I am working in psychology and I am interested in finding the best board on Ivilliage to help others with emotional/physical problems and also in relationships. Which board would you recommend.
3. I notice that some people have cute graphics below their name in each of their posts. Not the emoticon, but the actual graphic, some are flowers, some are flags.. etc. How would I go about getting one of those for myself?
4. When you click on board settings it says "Hide messages rated below" -- I didn't know the messages were rated AND I don't want to hide any messages. So do I keep it at 1?
5. Is there any way to insert a picture into your posts?
6. Does html code such as bold, italic etc. work on the boards.
i'm sure i'll think of more, but that's all for now! hopefully someone can help me out! :o)