Where is???

iVillage Member
Where is???
Thu, 10-30-2008 - 1:35pm
I go to Message Board central and for each category I can click and get the message boards for that section. But when I click on the Ivillage boards, I get all categories back again. I can't the boards they list there like "Community Help," "Job Seekers Support Group," "Writing Exercise Group," Teaching and Tutoring," and the rest you have listed there. Thanks.
Debbie, Mom to my "only" Stephanie
iVillage Member
In reply to: stephsmom98
Thu, 10-30-2008 - 2:13pm
Those boards are scattered throughout iVillage.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-30-2008 - 4:33pm

Hi there, here are the links to the boards you listed, let me know if there's something else I can help you find!

Job Seekers' Support Group

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-30-2008 - 8:23pm
Thanks ladies. I was just wondering when I saw some boards I would like to check out and they were listed at the very end of the list under Ivillage. There are maybe 14 of them or so. I just didn't know where they were exactly. So they are scattered about the different sections then? I will look for the ones I want and thanks so much for the link. If I can't find a particular one, I will ask. Thanks so much.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-31-2008 - 1:49am
By the way, I found my problem so thanks for your help. Internet explorer, for some dumb reason, won't let me access those boards. When I go on Netscape, I can. I get the hand when I put my mouse over those boards at the end of your message board links and then I can access the boards that way. Some are only listed on that end list and no where else so Netscape is the ticket. Thanks again. My internet explorer doesn't like your site for some reason. It keeps locking up.
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 10:14am

Hi Debbie,

Here's a link to some ideas to try for any problems you might be having with the boards: http://www.ivillage.com/boards/0,,qcpn,00.html. If that doesn't work, please contact Customer Service so they are aware of the problems.

I hope it works!

Autumn Wendy