Feel my marriage is a lie,

iVillage Member
Feel my marriage is a lie,
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 8:05am

The man i love , we are one year married , he is such a loving man , he takes my breath away every day, I could not believe what my husband was doing, since we got married i noticed big change in him, i often questioned but was made to feel it was me been stupid. things got worse to the point he not only pushed me away he pushed the kids too, now that was when i knew somthing was very wrong, this man loved his kids dearly, in this year i droped to nothing a got an ulser, i could not eat or sleep i dont know what wrong , so i started to believe its my fault.  Im still not sleeping eating very little, its has taking 5 weeks for me to get out of him what he is up too, Deep breath ok, so he was having an affair with his best friends girlfriend ,and who i taught was my friend too, this affair started in 2007 and only stoped because i found out, not in this time she broke up with my husbands friend ,and she moved across water , but it did not stop , it continued through messanger ,lets call it messanger sex, i have seen some of the history of this, and the lies he has told is shocking ,all about me, its is a very deep emotional and at my expence , he told her everything about sex life every thing about our life, he started soon as he go to work ,talking until it was time to go home, and if she was not finished he would wait till she was before he leave, now this man tells me its me he loves and me he wants  me, i believe my wedding day was over before it started, he started with another girl after the wedding too ,messenger sex too, im lost im dealing with this on my own as i have told none of my family, how can i believe he loves me , i dont know which is harder living with him , or living with out him, so any addvice will help , thanks you, babs.

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 9:39am

Hi Babs,

I'm sorry to hear you are having to deal with this at all! You might find some other support boards on the Love Channel but here are a couple I think might be helpful for you.

Betrayed Spouses Support

Ask the Relationship Saver

Cyber Cheating & Emotional Affairs

I hope you find something that helps and you can get rid of that ulcer and get some sleep.

Sending lots of hugs!

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-25-2010 - 4:36pm
(((HUGS))) babs, and yes, please do come to the Love Channel