should i stay or leave him

iVillage Member
should i stay or leave him
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 8:03am
My dilema is should i stay with my fella or move on, my story goes i met this guy 7 yrs ago and within 1 month of meeting him we were living together, then his son came to live with me and my 2 sons, but me and his son didnt and still dont get on, he is lazy, scruffy untidy but his dad never says anything to him, my partner dosent get on with my youngest son as he says he's lazy and yes at times he can be but i do say things to him, my partner calls him a fat lazy t**t. we fall out all the time about the lads and money, he can be very nasty and manipulative, we were recently going on holiday and had a blazing row two days before, where i said after the hol i was leaving and he said good he was glad and i would stop sponging off him he i left, which i dont do. since we came back from our hol i arranged to get a flat for me and my son, my other son dosent live at home anymore, and now its time to move, and im not sure, as just recently he is being really nice to me.  But in my head i think it will just go back to how it used to be and us falling out all the time. he never sends me a birthday card or xmas card and its an effort for him to get me a christmas present, he never tells me he loves me, if i ask he say you know i do, cant make my mind up whether i love him or if im just scared of starting out again at my age, its comfort i suppose. please any advice very welcome
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 4:24pm

Hi Mollie, I'm so sorry you're going through this. There are some great boards over on the Love / Relationships channel where I'd encourage your to tell your story. I know the members on any of these boards

Photobucket