I love my 34A Breasts

iVillage Member
I love my 34A Breasts
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 5:57pm
I just wanted to humbly drop in my two cents, and say that after reading a few of these posts (out of boredom when I stumbled accross this site) I am very saddened at the language some women use to describe their not-so-large breasts. Fried eggs? lemons? There are many others I cannot recall right now. This is despite the fact that small breasts are as functional as large breasts for breastfeeding, don't go droopy with age, are a kilo less flesh to carry around, are better for sports and look good.

In an ideal world, we would be judged only on our personality, and not on our appearance. Unfortunately, we live in a culture which suggests that impossible standards and physical beauty are the norm. Many of us feel self-conscious and dissatisfied as a result. Breast size is a prime example.

I personally feel that we small breasted women whould embrace our natural beauty. A confident disposition and attitude is so much more enchanting than an unnatural foreign sac of goo placed inside the body.

I am sure I will get many angry replies telling me to mind my own business. I realize that the self confidence some women gain from implants may positively change their life. I wish not to disrespect those who get implants, but to celebrate the beauty of non-barbie-like breasts.

And now for my favorite Shakkira quote: "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble/So you don't confuse them with mountains,"

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 9:39am
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I agree with some of your feelings, that women need to learn to love themselves as they are especially. I think there's a difference between loving yourself and having a physical part of you that you'd like to change. I know I personally did not get my implants because I wanted to look like a Barbie, I got mine because I have a very full, curvy figure complete with hips and a backside and the A cups just didn't give me the figure I wanted. So I had them enhanced...and whereas I didn't love my breasts before I absolutely do now!

I think it's a wonderful thing that we live in a day and place that if there is something you want to change about your appearance you can. American women can choose to look however we want to look, and that is a beautiful thing.

Be prepared for other people to attack your views. This is a board, after all, that is for ladies who have or are getting breast implants. While we welcome all opinions, being slammed by your words telling us how unenchanting our "foreign sacs of goo" are might not be taken well. While you say you don't want to disrespect those who have implants, your written attack has disrespected us a great deal.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 6:18am
Quote from cl-ninersgirl110474

<<>>>

Just curious, I read your profile and it said you had a breast augmentation. Which one are you being truthful in, your profile or the reply to my post? Just curious.

Teddy Graham

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 8:02pm
I AM SO CONFUSED! The first post is from brittneesher (anti implants), the second post is from cl-ninersgirl110474 (Community Leader - has implants), and the third post by teddygrahamlover asks "Just curious, I read your profile and it said you had a breast augmentation. Which one are you being truthful in, your profile or the reply to my post? Just curious. ". Are brittneesher and teddygrahamlover the same poster? If not, what the heck is teddygrahamlover referring to? Who's profile? cl-ninersgirl110474's? Must be because brittneesher doesn't have a profile. Sheesh - the format of this board is not the only confusing thing around! LOL! Sue (what, you thought I could actually stay off this board? LOL!)
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 9:58am
Sue, I think we have a bad case of a spammer trying to stir up stuff on our board. I say we ignore them.

Felicia

P.S. Glad to see you back!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 5:38pm
I am officially ignoring them (LOL!). Sue
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 2:55pm
Sweety, i'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but it won't work.
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-10-2003 - 3:39pm
We are in an ideal world, where we can think the way we want and if you feel sexy with small breasts than that is absolutely wondeful and beautiful and I like that you want to share that.

I also feel that small breast can be beautiful, but I also think that some breast large and small can look a little well... like fried eggs or big long raisens or mosquito bites. So making them look better in your own eyes is not a bad thing to do.

perky small breasts I think are fine, but not everybody has them or likes them that way.