HELP!drowning in odd circumstance

iVillage Member
HELP!drowning in odd circumstance
Fri, 09-14-2007 - 5:30pm
I don't know where to begin or end. I'll try to make this short & to the point. I am on disability. Several years ago I received alot of money that was owed to me from back disability. Well, I got carried away & started fixing up my trailer home then found credit cards easy to get. I repaired my car several times then got out from a rip-off dealer & went to a regular car lot & bought a used car. That turned out great. I am still paying them. My bf & I both signed for that. Anyway, I made all the credit card payments for several years. Now I have run out of back money. On several cards they let me get on a hardship program where there is payments I can afford. I have been doing that. BUT there are 3 cards that will not accept what I can pay. So they wrote me up as refusing to pay. The collectors are calling about 7 times a day each. I used to answer all the calls & try to work something out. Last week, one collector called
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2007 - 11:08am
Welcome angelstarlady.
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2007 - 10:46pm
Thank you for replying. That means alot. I don't feel all alone in this. I am going to try what you suggested. All advice will help at this time. Thank you again.