Becky...m

iVillage Member
Becky...m
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 2:38pm
Has a cashier, ever given you to much change? Probably...I can't remember.

What is for dinner tonight? ???????

Do you have a change jar? Yes

Do you save dollars (outside our challenges) - occasionally

ANY financial questions? Nope...a vent of I'm tired of people thinking I'm a mind reader. LOL! I got yelled at today because I had been contacting a wrong person but I had no clue I was supposed to be contacting someone else because no one told me. Grrr!!

I'm NOT a mind reader. OK, vent over.

Becky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone now has their name in lights...LOL

I hear your vent and just have to say, I do that once a day. Welcome to my world!

HAve a great weekend!

~ Sara ~

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_sara5683
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 3:34pm
LOL!! So is this what you mean about between yesterday & today? I was scratching my head trying to figure out what you meant but you know how I have been lately....and today is just being a REALLY bad day for things!!

I had lost paperwork I needed to fill out for Kyle's evaluation that I KNEW I had put in a certain place (finally found it, it was in a drawer that I thought I put it in, turns out if fell out back behind and into the cabinets below - which I DID look at when I was first looking but just really briefly...so when I checked again, there it was! Whew!!).

Then the being yelled at! Then just lots of other things that personally I think I need to crawl back into bed and pretend today never happened.

And by the way...I like this better, although I'm noisey and will probably read your response to everyone. ROFLMBO!!!!

Becky

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 3:47pm
Well Becky!

As you might imagine, my email is just FULL!! Awwwwww!! So, in Lisa's post on Thursday, it talked about what made the board is that we answered each other. So, I sat and was thinking and thinking. As you all know, I think of the daily posts in the shower. Well, this morning I was thinking and thinking of a way, to get that feeling back!! Then, it hit me!! If I make new posts for everyone on their replies, we can all respond to that person as we did before. Now, its not as easy as before and I don't mind the extra work, but I think this will work. DO you?

In time, I hope that everyone starts their own daily post but until then, this is fine!

~ Sara ~

* askingsara@yahoo.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 4:14pm
Sounds good to me!! :)

Now time to go get Lasagna for dinner at 4:30 UGH!!! WAY too early but DD needs to be at the mall by 5:15 for movies with her Brownie troop. LOL!! And the movie doesn't get over until 7:20, so kind of a "hmm...do you eat before or after" concept. LOL!!

Becky

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 4:24pm
Can I come to dinner? I don't care if I eat early or late!!

~ Sara ~

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 8:43pm
LOL!! Sure...why not...you would have had an interesting time if nothing else...let's just say I'm happy the youngest is in bed and since today starts spring break the older ones are getting to stay up but I'm putting them to bed at 9! I don't care if they stay up until midnight as long as they are quiet in their rooms staying up. LOL!!

Becky