Saturday ~ 3-29-03

iVillage Member
Saturday ~ 3-29-03
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:28am
We are expecting some cool weather in my area. How about where you live?

I need some ideas for the website. I am working on updating it, so head over and check it out http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-sara5683, and tell me what it needs. Maybe expand the information? Change the background?

April Showers begins Tuesday ~ Today's hint is many of us save them already!! Do youhave a guess?

Any financial questions?

~ Sara ~

* askingsara@yahoo.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:28am
Hi Everyone~

We are expecting some cool weather in my area. How about where you live?

* Well, it is suppose to be in the low 80's today, the sky is blue, and spring is definately in the air.

I need some ideas for the website. I am working on updating it, so head over and check it out http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-sara5683, and tell me what it needs. Maybe expand the information? Change the background?

* I couldn't access your website. It said "Page Not Found"

April Showers begins Tuesday ~ Today's hint is many of us save them already!! Do you have a guess?

* Hmmmmm. I save a lot of things. Some because I have to, some because I want to. May I ask a question, or is that not allowed?

Rick

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 11:13am
"April Showers begins Tuesday ~ Today's hint is many of us save them already!! Do you have a guess?" I am totally confused here...did I miss something? Is there a game going on that I don't know about? It looks like I have read all the posts, but I don't remember anything about this, and now I'm just confused! But, then again, it doesn't take much to confuse me! LOL! :)

~Cera

Hibiscus Signature PLAIN
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 3:48pm
Don't feel bad...I have no clue what Sara is talking about either!! Or if she told me, I don't remember. ROFLMBO!! So, I'm guessing it's a new challenge that is going to be starting in April.

Becky

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 3:56pm
April Showers begins Tuesday ~ Today's hint is many of us save them already!! Do youhave a guess?

I have no clue but I'm going to guess...saving Quarters maybe? Or change?

Any financial questions? Nope, none that I can think of off the top of my head. Still contemplating the Home Equity Line of Credit but am too chicken to just go ask the bank and see what they say (I'm afraid they will just laugh at me or yell - LOL!!). I did get a recommendation from someone where they are getting their loan through. I'm tossed up between if I want to really do that with the equity or if by doing that I'm really just digging myself deeper into a hole. I'm just not sure which way is the best to go about deciding if I should just leave the equity alone, so if we have to sell the house we have more money OR try to use the equity to stay in the house longer....I keep waffling on which is best and there is no obvious answer (I see pros/cons to both sides and neither way is jumping out at me). I guess I'm just hoping that it won't come down to anything like this...I know I've got to decide sometime soon what we want to do. Just playing ostrich again...with knowing that it's April 1st soon, so there goes another month down. *sigh*

Becky