~ MONDAY ~ MONDAY ~ MONDAY ~...

iVillage Member
~ MONDAY ~ MONDAY ~ MONDAY ~...
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 6:59am
Ok, I had to convince myself, it's MONDAY!!

Budgeting Your Bucks is tonight at 8 ET / 7 CST. If yo u are out crusing the net, stop by. We aways have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Daily Q ~

How was your weekend?

DO you have a working budget?

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts?

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing?

Any financial questions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ APRIL SHOWERS ~

Find another container, or a way to count the change you SAVE for April!! We are setting a board goal of $500.00!! If you want to check in your change total each day, we'll do that. I know some of you already have change jars. Figure out a way, to count it for April. You can find a new container and count it at the end or you can just post it when you toss it in your jar. I am putting a page on our website, so we can keep track!

Grab your friends, family, other boards you are on and send them over! Our goal is $500.00, so we need $16 a day, we can do it! Get signed up, now!!

~ Sara ~

* askingsara@yahoo.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:24am
Glad you are keeping me on the correct day this week!! It's Spring Break, so I'm sure I'm really going to get confused as to what day it is without having to take the kids to school, they all kind of run together.

How was your weekend? Good.

DO you have a working budget? Not really.

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? I have a category called "household" does that count?

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? Umm..."household" seems to work. LOL!!!! Yeah, that's it.

Any financial questions? Not today.

Becky

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:57am
Yep. I've never been so glad to see a Monday in awhile...

Last week was looooooooooooooooooong. This weekend went fairly fast. I think I caught my daughter's cold so my head feels like it's full of cotton. Or something....

~ Daily Q ~

How was your weekend? *Short.

DO you have a working budget? *It's a budget, can't see that it's WORKING. Adjustments will be made here this week.

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? *Yes. It's under 'house stuff'. Real original, I know, but at least I can remember where to put the items.

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing?*Goes under 'house stuff' also.

Any financial questions? *I don't think so. I should think more, but my head hurts.

Happy Monday~Lisa

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:10am
How was your weekend? Busy but pretty nice- though I got dragged into participating in our churches Easter Drama.

DO you have a working budget? We have an outline of a bufget, but not a true budget

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? no not really, but we don't own the house, my folks do so if there was a major problem they would take care of the problem.

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? no other than a misc. category

Any financial questions? not at the time.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:36am
How was your weekend? : beautiful weather, very productive, but of course, not long enough! :)

DO you have a working budget? : not really.

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? : I have a category called "household" that covers anything we buy for the home, but we rent, so we really don't pay for any "improvements".

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? : I have a gardening category

Any financial questions? : nope

~Cera

Hibiscus Signature PLAIN
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 11:52am
~ Daily Q ~

How was your weekend? Great Saturday, a bit lonely on Sunday.

DO you have a working budget? Or a budget that isn't "working" LOL I need to set up a household budget. I think you guys will help me do that, won't you?

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? No

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? No

Any financial questions?

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:26pm
How was your weekend? **OK - spent some time outside with my little man, went shopping for a jogger stroller & new running shoes (didn't buy yet)... The in-store price for the stroller I want was $290 but I found online for under $200 shipped. That website seemed a little shady though - I may go to the site that had it for $230 since they seemed more reputable.

DO you have a working budget? **More or less, yeah.

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? **NA. One nice thing about apartments.

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? **Also NA.

Any financial questions? **No, but I'd like to share my happy dance - I **FINALLY** filed my taxes yesterday! Woohoo!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:14pm
Holy crap - I finally got back with the program!!!!!

I've missed you all!! :-) Things are slowing down here - won't be making a trip up north this week - YEAH!! Will miss you on chat tonite, have company coming over for dinner. We're actually having a cookout - totally ready for summer - too bad the weather's not!! :)

How was your weekend? **Good. Somewhat uneventful, but good nontheless!

DO you have a working budget? **Not yet - STILL!!!! :-)

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? **No - we don't do many - our house is still pretty new.

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? **Will add one!

Any financial questions? **Nope.

Have a terrific evening!!

~Amy