Ceraj!

iVillage Member
Ceraj!
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 3:18pm
How was your weekend? : beautiful weather, very productive, but of course, not long enough! :)

DO you have a working budget? : not really.

Do you have a place to track home improvememnts? : I have a category called "household" that covers anything we buy for the home, but we rent, so we really don't pay for any "improvements".

Do you have a place to track, yard tools, plants and that type thing? : I have a gardening category

Any financial questions? : nope

~Cera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would it take for you to make a budget? DO you know how?

~ Sara ~

* saras2ndhome@yahoo.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_sara5683
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 6:28pm
Well, I have a budget, but like I mentioned last week, our income varies so much from month to month that I have a hard time making it work. I have Quicken set up with the amounts that are always the same (or close to the same) every month (rent, electric, natural gas, water/sewer, garbage & phone/net). The ones I really have trouble with are things like groceries, gas, household, education, misc., etc. When we aren't going to make much one month, we will eat out of the freezer & pantry & not buy much food, but when we are going to make a little more, we buy extra to stock up. It just varies so much each month that I don't really feel like I always know where my money is going to come from or where it's going to go until it's already gone! Once we get done with school & have regular work schedules, I think this should smooth out a little more....I hope!

~Cera

Hibiscus Signature PLAIN