Three Cheers for Friday!

iVillage Member
Three Cheers for Friday!
Fri, 09-25-2009 - 12:19pm
I'm so glad it's Friday! Are you? got anything good planned for the weekend?

Amanda

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-26-2009 - 3:58am

I'm so glad its the weekend. At the moment, I think that I'm looking forward to the weekends despite working during them because it means there is one less week to the end of the semester (I'm so ready for a break).

Nothing particularly good planned for the weekend. Plans are work, start reading for my Modern American Politics essay (based on Bush v Gore) and decide what my next cross-stitch project will be so that I can make a list of what I need to purchase to start it.

Lyn

bpeblink.gif picture by beautifulmandaPhotobucket

Lyn

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-26-2009 - 6:26am

Finally I have a day off! DD wants a girl day today. So we are going to go shopping and out to lunch before she has to go to work. If I can talk her into going to the outlet mall, I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done. DH and DS are going to go catch a movie this afternoon.

This evening I plan on draining the pool down and getting ready to close it tomorrow. :o(

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-27-2009 - 11:52am
Sorry I'm late answering. I was on the road Friday and yesterday. DH & I went out of town for the two days. It was over 100 here at home, but only 60s & 70s where we were. The drive home was beautiful but my cell phone died on the trip so I had to stop on the way home and get a new one. I guess it was time since my old one was 4 years old and the manufacturer doesn't even make it anymore. It was getting really hard to find batteries for it too.
Photobucket