How has everyone been doing? :)

iVillage Member
How has everyone been doing? :)
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 11:53am

Has everyone been sticking to their budgets? Any bumps in the road or triumphs to share? :)

I've slipped a little on the Springtime yard fix-ups, but I think all of that work (and spending) is finished now. Still need to work on the grocery bill (using what I already have first), and I also need to stay away from the McDonalds Drive-thru. ;-) My bank account and my waistline will thank me. LOL! :-D

Pat

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 2:47pm

Spring expenses got a foothold here as well.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 9:11pm

Hi! I haven't been focusing on our Budget at all. The baby was born at the end of March and

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 9:25pm

Haven''t really focused on the budget. Granted we don't have a good excuse, but I guess you could say life, or the Army got in the way.

We are prepping to move again! This time to Mississippi. Since I've belonged to this board I will have lived in 4 states. Washington, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and soon to be Mississippi.

Once we get there, I need to plan DDs 1ST Bday!!! I can't believe its been a year already! Watch out Coleen time flys!!! I don't have a budget amount, but I am making the cake, and its just a small party, grandparents, and uncles, and cousins. One uncle won't make it, so its

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 4:24am

I've been spending too much on food, which now I'm tracking exactly where the money that I have taken out of my account as cash is going is even more noticeable. I haven't had a chance to review my budget beyond noticing that.
I have a couple of ideas about how to keep my budget on track, but I want to try them out before sharing them (I'll share them whether they work or not, just want to see how they work for me first).

Colleen, I agree with Vanessa - time will fly. My aunt went to back to work today after 5 months of maternity leave and I swear that it feels like my cousin was only born last week.

Lyn

Lyn

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 6:59am

Lyn,

Looking forward to hearing about your budget ideas. Hope they work out for you when you give them a try. :)

Pat