Friday Free For All

iVillage Member
Friday Free For All
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 9:25am

Hi everyone. Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. Any big plans for the weekend?

Also, did you start out the new month with a budget plan? How is it going - are you on track so far?

Colleen

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 11:01am

This is the first weekend in a while that I haven't been either sick or traveling. If we can just relax at home with the baby, that will be wonderful! DH and I have Date Night planned for Saturday. My mom should be able to babysit, but if not, we'll just get take out and watch a movie at home.

As for the budget, I did some grocery shopping and I'm right on track there. I also bought some baby clothes yesterday, but that is one area I forgot to budget for this month. This will be the first time! I wonder how much I'll need...this baby is 14lbs and over 25" long already.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Colleen

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 1:25pm
Our summer children's program at church starts this Wednesday, so I will be spending the weekend getting the final ducks in the rows. During this time I am going to try to clean my room as well ;)

"I know God will not give me more than I can handle, I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much!" Mother Theresa

"I know God will not give me more than I can handle, I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much!" Mother Theresa

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 5:20pm

No big plans for the weekend. I'm on the mend from the cold I've been suffering most of the week now, so I'll just be taking it easy, since I'll be back at work on Monday.

My budget is on track at this stage, but as I said earlier in the week, there are changes that I need to make to it.

Hope everyone's weekends go well.

Lyn

Lyn

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 7:09pm
Have fun with the Summer program! That sounds like fun.

Colleen

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 7:18pm
Hope you're feeling good again soon!

Colleen

Photobucket