Arrrrr....sooooo tempted

iVillage Member
Arrrrr....sooooo tempted
Sat, 06-05-2010 - 10:29pm

DH and I went to look at (gulp) cars today.

Oh man.

If it were up to me, I would have plopped down full price for a brand new Nissan Pathfinder and driven it home. Well, probably not, but man I really, really wanted to.

We went in to see used models, but of course they didn't have any with 4 wheel drive. As in, they didn't have any in the entire state.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2010 - 11:05pm

DH and I went to test drive Fords tonight. I fell for the Ford Flex. There was one used Flex on the lot, but it was on the high side for mileage. I think it was a 2009 with 34,000 miles.

We came home and DH looked at some dealer sites to find other used models and we found a better one. We're going on Friday to see it. We'll save about 25% buying a slightly used car.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-08-2010 - 8:47pm
New cars (used but new to you are iuncluded)are fun. Its been a year since we paid off my car and bought our mini van, which I love by the way. Its soo nice, its not the most attractive but man its so practical and has already been our best investment so far. I hope you get a good deal and love your new car as much as I love mine!
Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

wedding websites

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-09-2010 - 9:15am

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-09-2010 - 11:04am

Nice! I know someone who drove across the state to pick up a particular used car because he got a great price, but Dave really surprised me when he talked about flying to Texas, buying a used car for a high-volume used car dealer,

Photobucket