Daily Deal Website's

iVillage Member
Daily Deal Website's
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 1:52pm
My boyfriend and I are big penny pinchers, but we still love to go out for entertainment we have recently become addicted to the Daily Deal sites for cheap offers that more cut the price in half.
Sites like Groupon.com and theDailySave.com offer one deal, for 24hours the business being featured requires a minimal amount of buyers in order for the deal to be a go.
Some sites like TownFav.com do giveaways, right now if you go the site and enter promo code "SD deals" you can win an ipad.
The savings are pretty amazing most of the daily deals offer 90% of total value, and there are a variety of different businesses that are featured (restaurants,spas, health membership, and local attractions) the only catch is some deal sites haven't gone live in every city yet, but it's a good idea to sign up for as many you can.
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 9:18pm

A good friend of my has an online travel business and they offer these discounts, too. They look like a good deal if you know you'll use the coupon you buy. I haven't seen any I'd want just yet, but I don't check the offers every day either. If I did see one we could use, I'd give it a try.

Photobucket

Photobucket