WWWWWAHHHHH!!!!!!! (m)

iVillage Member
WWWWWAHHHHH!!!!!!! (m)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:08am
Having problems with the financial aspect of things. I'm going nuts trying to figure this out. I'm about ready to beg my parents for the money. This winter has been so very hard for me. Lots of problems with skin irritations under my bra, especially the straps. And the knot that I get between my shoulder blades that keeps me from breathing right has been happening all too often :(. Please keep me in your thoughts for getting this to work out. I so can't wait for the day I get to come here & post a surgery date. :)

Joelle

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.

Follow me to these boards:

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 4:51pm
It somehow seems so very unfair all the struggles we have to go through to get this surgery! I sometimes wonder if they simply don't take it as something serious and necessary.. and yet it IS!!!

I can just imagine your frustration and I really hope that you are able to get this all worked out. Just keep plugging away at it with the insurance company because once you pay for it on your own.. you'll never get paid after the fact.

Make sure that you are doing everything required by the insurace company to get the ball rolling and try even talking to them to see "what it takes" to get this authorized!

I will send you all the best wishes and prayers!

Jill

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-jill.2/thebreastreductionhomepage/

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:28am
actually there is no insurance. don't remember the last time I had health insurance. and unless I start finishing enough of my writing & getting it published there probably never will be insurance. I've been fighting with getting myself just to ask my SO to finish filling out the paper work for the credit application. Maybe when He wakes up today I'll just put it & a pen in front of Him. get it faxed today.

Joelle

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.

Follow me to these boards: