Breast Reduction Pictures

iVillage Member
Breast Reduction Pictures
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:02pm
Im new here but are their any BR pictures on here? Before and After.....If not can we post them? Im a member of Sisterstreet and it is an awesome site. Ive been to a PS but I still have to get a letter saying that my doctor refers me to a PS. I have CIGNA insurance and I heard it can take up to 6 wks! I wear a 38 D bra but I did the measurments that is online to see my true bra size and it says Im a 36 "E" LOL Big difference! Hope to hear from you girls soon.

Tammy

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:52pm
Tammy,

I have Cigna health ins. also. I have only had it since Jan. though cause hubbys co. change from Bluecross to this. It takes 6 weeks? That seems a bit long. I have a consult with a PS on April 1st so maybe I will find out different then...(xxx'ing my fingers). If possible, could you tell me more about that site you are a member of and also if you could tell me where I go to learn how to properly measure myself. I am curious also. I am wearing a 38D bra now.Thanks a bunch. Your new friend, Sher.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 6:23pm
Welcome! I don't have any photos right now but I'm asking if anyone has a home page that shows their photos and they would like to share them.. you can send me the link and I'll be adding all that stuff to the home page!

Jill

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 5:16pm
My before and after photo's are online at www.rhondave.net/reduction.

Jill you may make whatever links you like.

Rhonda

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:42pm
I'm planning to link your page in Rhonda! I'm hoping to get some more links and have them all on there!

Jill

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:53am
Hi Tammy,

Just wanted to say thanks for introducing me to the other site. Its interesting to see the pictures and what i will be facing. I have posted over there several times and always received a warm welcome. You said you are a 36 E. Is that before 36 F. I guess what i am trying to say is that I found out I am a 40 F. Is the cup smaller or bigger than an E. Someone also told me a DDD is the same as an F.

I went shopping today to get a bigger bra to last me for a couple months till surgery. After trying on 10-15 different sizes, styles. I finally settled on a 40 DDD, eventhough it was still a bit on the small side. But it is better than smashing them into a 38 DD.

Thanks, Jennifer