Good Morning Everyone! (update)

iVillage Member
Good Morning Everyone! (update)
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:51am
I wanted to say hello on the new board format and welcome everyone to a great new look :)

I'm thrilled to be back and to be able to post in the new format. My wedding is just 2 weeks and 3 days away. I've not done all of the "damage assessment" in terms of money, but trust me - that will come after the wedding. I have a "receipts" file that everything is tossed into, and it will all be tallied in the end.

I'm still unemployed - I will also look for a job after the wedding (especially after tallying the receipts). In the mean time, my "job" has been to lose weight. I'm down 17.9 lbs, and I definitely feel better. I just have a very long road to go, so I'm trying not to be too pleased with myself (or else I'll start granting myself permission to "cheat" a bit here and there). Very similar to paying off a big chunk on the cc, and then feeling the right to charge "just a little". I'm trying to avoid that mentality.

I hope all is well with everyone. Can't wait to catch up!!

Danni

All my best,
Danni

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:28am
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials. We you the best.

MYM

Community Leader
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 1:26pm

Hey peeps!  Just playing around with the thread order and I reversed it and this is a post from 2003!!!  Curious if my reply will bump it up.  Seems the order is still out of wack on some of the boards.

Serenity

Serenity