Help me!!! I still haven't told dh about

iVillage Member
Help me!!! I still haven't told dh about
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:47am
the mortgage not being paid this month and now it's almost the end of the month.

I'm chickening out on asking my mom for the money. I think she would give it to me, but

I don't know when I would be able to pay her back and I'm ashamed to be asking for it.

On a much happier note, my husband and I wrote everything down (except the house note for this month) and figured out how we can make it without filing bankruptcy. I'm very relieved about that. There actually is enough money!!! AND my husband is now aware of our problems and not living in a bill free world with me taking care of everything.

But, oh, what am I going to do about the house? Think I just have to be brave and be honest. Mostly I just hate to ruin dh's day and stress him out.

ok. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I do appreciate so much having a place to come to to get all this off my chest a little. ~~~Angie

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:24am
So you don't want to ruin his day, yet you are ok with ruining YOUR day over this???

Just tell him! Now that he knows the financial state of things, he may not be that surprised about it.

Good luck!