S/O Got A Job!

iVillage Member
S/O Got A Job!
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 2:54pm
Actually, he was offered a position at the photography studio he was working at while he was going through school. It's only part-time at first, and all the way in Bremerton--a 1/2 hour drive at best--but oh well! It's something! And if things work out well he might be able to give massages there also. Hot-doggy!

In the meantime, his contributions from his unemployment checks have been making things a bit easier. I have my annual review at work next week and I'm crossing my fingers for a raise. If I get one, next paycheck's gonna be FAT!

Ozbound - "Basically on my way to Australia"

CL for Bud

iVillage Member
In reply to: ozbound
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 6:41pm
Wow, Gig Harbor--you know, he used to give massages at the Inn at Gig Harbor! He quit there though because having his own business and renting the room was just getting to be a bit too much for him. Hopefully this new arrangement will work out better.

Ozbound - "Basically on my way to Australia"

CL for Bud

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 1:13pm
I'm so happy for you both! I know this was a long time coming.

All the best,

Lee Ann

Lee Ann

www.werenotafraid.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 4:11pm
Congrats!! On the new job for S/O!! I'm mostly a lurker here, but wanted to say Hi since it sounds like you live near me - I live in Gig Harbor and that's pretty darn close to Bremerton -

Tina

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 3:04pm
Congratulations!!! Sounds like things are headed in a positive direction. I will keep my fingers crossed about the raise. :-) Hope you can find a way to celebrate that doesn't cost and arm or a leg.

Tam

Photobucket