I'm Back, I'm Married, & I'm Refocusing

iVillage Member
I'm Back, I'm Married, & I'm Refocusing
Mon, 04-21-2003 - 3:21pm
Hi Everyone! I'm crawling out from under my rock to finally settle back into my iVillage world :)

Bud and I were married in Las Vegas on April 12th. The wedding was both beautiful and perfect!! We had our California Reception this past Saturday. It went off without a hitch. About 60 people here in our house and backyard - we couldn't believe everyone fit!

My life is back to somewhat normal now - all planning is done. It's all over but the paying at this point :)

I'm still unemployed, and not sure what in the world I want to do next. I've had just one job interview in the past month - and I wasn't too thrilled with the job - that's fine though, b/c they didn't hire me.

If anyone would like to see wedding pics, I've posted them on webshots. Here's the link: http://community.webshots.com/album/59112628jIatzp

All my best,

Danni

All my best,
Danni

iVillage Member
Congrats, Danni

Thanks for sharing your wedding pics, they are loving. I wish all the best to you and Bud.

Which hotel did you marry?

MYM

iVillage Member
Congratulations! YOur pictures are beautiful! You and hubby look wonderful! Refocus on your life together adn remember to have communication in your marraige. It's the only thing that will keep it on an even keel and out of trouble. Married for 13 years so I know a little bit of what I am talking about.

Keep the faith and good luck! I am so happy for you!

Andi D.

iVillage Member
We got married at Caesars. Their wedding staff was fabulous to work with! Truly a great experience.

:)

Danni

All my best,
Danni