iVillage Member
Sharing your thoughts here m..
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:17am
is so helpful I know to myself and I can see for others. Sometimes just

reading posts which have the same hurdles to over come as myself gives

me such a feeling of hope.

I just wanted to reach out to anyone who is going through a difficult

time and is waiting to share or post. Go ahead get it off your chest

we are all here to lend an ear, a prayer and supportive thoughts.

Gratefully Marie
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 11:53am
I find this board amazing, my dh and I are dealing with a lot of debt and somedays I feel like giving up, just running away, crawling into a hole..etc but I know i have to keep going for our two small children. I'm exhausted from being a SAHM and working at night, some night till the sun comes up and than being a Mom, it's tough but I keep pulling through come days I'm miserable others good, I just take it as it comes. I know in time we'll make it god we have to, you can only suffer so much! I love this board as well, it's great to find a place where others don't like at you like....how can you have that MUCH debt!!!

Corinna

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 12:24pm
I don't know what I would do without this board. I have only been here for about a month, but it has helped me so much. Before that I was afraid to open my mail or answer my phone. Now I am still a little scared to open my mail, but soon (in May) I will be current on all my bills. I still have a scary amount of cc debt, but because of awesome people and cl's on this board, I know that with dedication I will be out eventually. Yesterday I got DH's credit report and there is some things on there that aren't right. His credit is bad enough without things that aren't his!

Rebecca

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 12:28pm
I love to hear this! Thank you for posting it and encouraging others to do so as well.

Ms Joe

Ms Joe
CM Ms Joe Cool
Senior Community Moderator
moneylifecm@mail