To Ms.JoeCool RE: Profiles

iVillage Member
To Ms.JoeCool RE: Profiles
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 2:14pm
I've been trying to update my profile with an icon image, but when I go to the "Update Here" spot, it just gives me the option to add text about my life, but nowhere does it give me the option to do an icon!! What am I doing wrong??
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 2:53pm
Hi sweetie. To get the picture on the left under your member name, click profile, click the add image tab, and then choose one of the ones available. To get the personal icon next to your member name (mine is a blue hat) go into board settings. The option is second from the bottom. :o)

Ms Joe

Ms Joe
CM Ms Joe Cool
Senior Community Moderator
moneylifecm@mail

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 3:40pm
When I click on My Profile, it doesn't do anything, just goes back to the same screen,says Done But With Errors On Page, and there's no Image tab!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 3:57pm
I also took a look because I had been trying for days to get the little picture beside my name (I picked the Canadian flag), and it only just worked now...

I checked every link that I could think of/see, and I couldn't find an 'add image' tab either.

R.

Okay, the canadian flag is there beside my name when I am in the first "compose your message" screen, but when I go to 'preview message' it isn't there anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 3:59pm
Okay, it works now that I posted...thanks