Trying not to be stressed out..

iVillage Member
Trying not to be stressed out..
Fri, 05-30-2003 - 3:01pm
I have been trying to stay positive even with all that is going on. I made a budget for a month so, that we can catch up on the mortgage and we blew it. My SO car the battery died or something happened so, he could not get in his car. He was opening the car with the remote. We got the car from his brother and he didn't give us the door keys. I was still doing okay not letting anything stress me out. Yesterday, I was driving to pick up my SO from work, that is what we have been doing until his brother can bring us the key down and my transmission starts acting up. We had to tow it from his job to our house. Luckily the guy that towed our car was able to get us into my SO car. My SO dropped me and the kids off this morning so, that I wouldn't have to drive down to his job at lunch because he needed to pick up his check at the employment agency. He picked up his check and cashed it and would you believe his car got stuck when he was putting gas in it. So, here we are short of money and now he missed half a day of work. Not only have we been having budget problems and car problems my stove broke on Wed. Luckily my mom bought me one of those portable buffet ranges so, that I can cook. I hate cars. If public transportation did not suck so badly here, I wouldn't have one. Everything is so far and I have two small children in daycare and 7 mos. preg.with my third. I need reliable transportation. OH, I almost forgot, I applied for health insurance for my kids for low income families since my SO started working again my children did not qualify for medicare. Well, I called today to see the status and they told me we made too much money so, we don't qualify that I need to search for private insurance. INCOME ONLY OVER BY $10.00!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. I could just keep on going but, this is what is bothering me this week.

Brenda

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-30-2003 - 4:33pm
wow, sounds like you're in it up to your eyeballs! I know for me sometimes everything seems to go wrong at once, then I 'coast' for a couple of years. Just try to remember, this too shall pass. If you do the right things, the right things will happen.

Lee Ann

Lee Ann

www.werenotafraid.com