To Get Things in Order for BR - Question

iVillage Member
To Get Things in Order for BR - Question
Fri, 11-14-2008 - 4:08pm

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-16-2008 - 9:22am

Hi Matzan,

Make an appt. now! I was the one who went to my PCP with back, neck and shoulder pain and I mentioned a breast reduction. She gave me a referral and also sent me to a neurologist for an MRI. That showed osteoarthritis in my neck. So I made an appt with a PS and he advised me about the ins and the procedure. So please call and make an appt!

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-17-2008 - 4:11pm

Hi Matzan,

I had been complaining about my breasts every year at my yearly GYN visit. The last visit I had with her, we talked about reduction surgery and she said I would be perfect candidate and she wrote a wonderful letter for me. I had that and the recommendation from the PS I chose and that was enough for me. I have heard many women go to a chiropractor for support, also. But first try your general physician. Don't feel guilty or bad about going to see them for this as it is definitly a health issue in many ways.
Fight for your right to have this surgery, it is so worth it!!!!

Good luck to you!
Nancy

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-25-2008 - 4:29pm
IN ORDER TO GET AN APPROVAL YOU WILL HAVE TO START GETTING YOUR SYMPTOMS DOCUMENTED BY YOUR DR. DON'T THINK YOUR A BOTHER THEY ARE MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN YOU THINK.