I GOT APPROVED!

iVillage Member
I GOT APPROVED!
Tue, 11-25-2008 - 1:46pm

HI LADIES,

WELL I HAVE GREAT NEWS I GOT APPROVED FOR MY BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY. THE PS OFFICE CALLED THIS MORNING WITH THE GOOD NEWS. THE SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR DEC. 23 AND I KNOW THATS RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS BUT I FIGURE THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I COULD HAVE. THEY DID MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT HAVING A LIFT DONE MY QUESTION IS DID ANY OF YOU LADIES HAVE A LIFT WITH YOUR BREAST REDUCTION? OR DID YOU SEE GREAT RESULTS WITH JUST THE REDUCTION. IM AMAZED MY PS SUBMITTED THE PAPERWORK ON 11/14/08 SO THAT WASNT A BAD WAIT AT ALL IM SO HAPPY.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-26-2008 - 12:59pm
Wow that was a quick approval mine took over two months. I am so happy for you. I didn't have a lift done but they sure did look lifted after the surgery. Please continue to keep us updated and post us with any questions or concerns you have we are all here to help.

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-26-2008 - 5:43pm
Well, Merry Christmas Girl! I'm 2 weeks post-op and a pansy for pain but so far it has just been minor discomfort. Still love looking in the mirror and saying,Wow! You will too. Congrats!
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-27-2008 - 11:10am

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT LADIES AND I PROBALY WILL HAVE SO MANY MORE QUESTIONS TO ASK AS MY SURGERY DATE NEARS.