APPROVED

iVillage Member
APPROVED
Thu, 11-27-2008 - 9:45am

FINALLY THE GIRL FROM BCBS CALLED ME YESTERDAY AND SAID GOOD NEWS YOUR APPROVED.

Sandy
iVillage Member
In reply to: rensan1995
Thu, 11-27-2008 - 1:53pm

I took 2.5 weeks then went back to work but I had a rough time so ended up taking another week. The hardest part of going back to work wasn't pain or anything, it was how insanely tired I got so quickly! Good luck with your surgery, I just had mine 5 weeks ago and I'm SOOOO happy I went did it!

The first few days after were pretty bad, but after that it was just more frustrating then anything, because you feel fine you forget you need to be careful not to over do things. Just do yourself a favour and listen to your body, if your ready to go back to work, great! If not, don't be afraid to take a few extra days.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-28-2008 - 7:12am

Congratulations!! You will see that this is the best thing you have ever done!! I went back to work six days after surgery. I have a desk job with no heavy lifting. I was a little nervous going back so soon, but every one is different in how they recover. Listen to your body...if you feel tired and think you have done too much, you probably have. So take advantage of rest time. Good Luck!

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-01-2008 - 9:53pm
Yay Sandy I knew it was going to happen for you. Congrats and keep us posted.

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board