In a lot of pain right now

iVillage Member
In a lot of pain right now
Mon, 12-01-2008 - 10:06pm
Hi ladies, I am sorry if my responses have been a little slow the last few weeks. I have injured my back somehow and sitting at the computer has been difficult at times. I have been out of work and on basically bed rest but I have to go back to work tomorrow I can no longer afford to take any more time off. Worst of all

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-02-2008 - 2:24pm

Katie,
I am so sorry to hear about your back pain. Nothing is worse. I hope your appointment on Friday gives you some sense of what is going on and you start on the road to relief and recovery.

Gentle hugs to you,
Nancy

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-02-2008 - 5:00pm

Hi Katie,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope PT goes well for you. Hang in there!

Kathy

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-03-2008 - 10:04am
I'm sorry to hear that, Katie. Hopefully PT will help and you won't be in pain too much longer. ack on your breasts seeming to grow... that'd probably have me more worried than the back pain. Maybe once your back is back in shape you can exercise away those extra pounds.

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.

Follow me to these boards:

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-03-2008 - 6:21pm
Thanks for all your letters of support all I will let you know what's going on on Friday. This is worse than before I had my surgery. Even touching my back kills and I am

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board