Update on baby

iVillage Member
Update on baby
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 12:58am
Hi Everyone, Betty here. my daughter could go anytime now. I am so excited i am beside myself. Good luck to the upcoming br's this month. I had mine done in may 2007 and a revision a year later. Best thing i could have done for myself. Just wish i had had it done years ago. I had trouble with leftie healing but all is well now. Have another mamagram in march they found some scar tissue and just want to check it out again. Will let everyone know when the grand baby gets here.
Take care,
Betty Lowe
iVillage Member
In reply to: bjlowe
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 5:37pm

Hi Betty!

So excited for you and your family. Best wishes to your daughter and let us know when that little boy gets here!!

Nancy

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-15-2009 - 8:32pm
Thanks Nancy so much. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. I know i am gonna fall apart when i see him. It is gonna be so hard cause jamie's dad and my dad are not here to be with us. I know it will be hard on jamie too. I have been doing a lot of thinking and i am gonna tell her we shouldn't be sad cause they are both up above watching out for us down here on this earth. I am gonna try hard to keep my composure, but i know it ain't gonna happen. I will let you know when Cooper makes his arrival. Take care.
Betty
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-16-2009 - 12:13am
Glad to hear things are well Betty please keep us in the loop!

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board

Katie :)

Community Leader- Breast Reduction Message Board

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-17-2009 - 2:35pm
Betty,
I am sure your emotions are going to be across the board when little Connor appears. Let them come and don't feel guilty about having them. It is just another way of healing. My mom has been gone for almost 5 years and every now and then something hits me and I just start crying. But afterwards, I feel a renewed strength. You will find your days of joy will soon outlast the days of sorrow and longing. That little guy will bring you so much happiness and hope.
Good thoughts to your daughter and family!!
Nancy