Breast Reduction

iVillage Member
Breast Reduction
Fri, 10-16-2009 - 2:21pm
Having breast reduction surgery next month and would like to talk with people that have already had it done. I have lots of questions.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-20-2009 - 11:15am

Hi!!
I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have. I had my surgery 2 years ago and I am still amazed at my new, smaller girls. Every day I look at them in the mirror and think, what a wonderful thing!! I had no major problem with surgery or healing, just a small glitch with an open wound, that healed well. I didn't have much pain, slept ok the first week, better the second. Was back to exercising by 4 weeks and using hand weights 6-7 weeks. Went from a 40DDD to a lovely 38C. I am 51 years old and have the perkiest boobs of all my friends. Years ago they were all jealous cause I was so "well endowed" (yeah right!) Now they are jealous cause I have perky, happy girls!!

Hit us with questions and I am sure we can give you some good responses and help you feel comfortable and ready for surgery!!

Nancy

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. ~Reba McEntire
I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear tries to call me, they will keep getting a busy
signal - and soon they’ll forget my number.
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-05-2009 - 9:33pm
I just had mine on November 2nd.