Status is pending!

iVillage Member
Status is pending!
Wed, 01-13-2010 - 2:27pm

I am a mess! My insurance shows my surgery as pending medical review......I just can not wait for it to be approved! (utter disappointment if denied, so will not consider that option!)

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-14-2010 - 2:21pm

Good luck to you! Im having surgery on the 27th..No insurance for it though. Im not big enough by their standards.. So its all out of pocket. Im nervous, but cannot wait at the same time. Hope it all works out for you.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-14-2010 - 3:18pm
Hi there! Congrats on your up coming surgery and the best of luck to you! I hope that it goes smoothly and you are super happy with the results! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Click for Fort Wainwright, Alaska Forecast

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-24-2010 - 12:09am
I understand your frustration about the pending process, I felt like that a few weeks ago too. It all depends on if all the require information/documentation is sent in at once and no missing information. It took about 3 weeks to hear back from the insurance company. It also depends on how fast your doctor's staff move with contacting insurance company. I was denied at first, but if you have all the require documents you will be approve. You could Google the require information need for the process to make sure you sent everything. Good luck try not to worry to much :)
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-24-2010 - 12:57am
I was approved! It took a week once the insurance company recieved it! 3 weeks till Surgery!

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Click for Fort Wainwright, Alaska Forecast

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy