Surgery day is here

iVillage Member
Surgery day is here
Thu, 03-04-2010 - 10:36pm
In the morning is the big day for my surgery and Im ready. Will let everyone know how I turned out:)
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-09-2010 - 11:35am
I hope it went well and am looking forward to reading how you're feeling now.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-09-2010 - 3:09pm
i doing good, just feeling tired and swollen all the time. The results look good so far but i can not wait until swelling is gone down. the first day i over worked my body but the next day i just relaxed. i want to thank my ivillage family for all the wishes and wonderful thoughts.
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 3:16pm
I hope you're still taking it easy and relaxing.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2010 - 10:12pm

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are doing well so far! Just be careful with overdoing it. That can really set you back in healing and make you sore and keep the swelling. The first couple of weeks are really critical in your healing so take it easy. Sounds like you already know to listen your body; thats good cause it will let you know when its time to rest.

Each day your new girls will start to show their shape and it is really exciting. Do you notice the extra weight gone and feel taller? I know that was one thing I noticed. Also that I could finally cross my arms under my chest instead of over it. Crazy what makes you happy!!

Keep us updated and how you are doing and dont hesitate to ask any questions!!

Nancy

>
I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear tries to call me, they will keep getting a busy
signal - and soon they’ll forget my number.