after surgery bra???

iVillage Member
after surgery bra???
Sun, 08-01-2010 - 11:24am
Okay after my breasts was removed from all the gauze and tape.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-02-2010 - 10:37am

After my surgery, my PS had me wear a Playtex 18 hour bra for the first few weeks. I know he said he did not want me to wear a sport bra for a month and I kind of remember him saying something about the shape, etc. It does kind of make sense, as your breasts do fill out and round out as they heal. But I have read that a lot of ladies on here wear sport bras right away. I hope some of them comment on this and let us know if that does make a difference or not. My girls healed really well into nice shaped breasts and still are perky 3 years later.

It was so nice when I was able to start back to my exercise routines, to only have to wear one sport bra, instead of one over my normal bra and still bounce like crazy. I took up running after surgery and have done 3 - 5K's, something I never would have been able to endure with those beasts of burdens bouncing away!!

Before you know it you will be able to wear the cute bras and sounds like you already have found the cute tops.

Nancy :))

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear tries to call me, they will keep getting a busy
signal - and soon they’ll forget my number.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 7:39pm
You guys are scaring me with this talk about sports bras since my first PS told me to wear one for a month!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 5:13pm

Hey! How did your consult go?

Jackie

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 9:26pm

Ohhh this consult was sooo much better!

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-07-2010 - 2:12pm

That does sound very promising. Glad it went well for you! I'm glad I asked too cuz you sound very happy! LOL.... Good luck on your next consult. That sounds like a great deal. I have no idea how much mine is going to be. I am counting down the days now. Its so exciting!! Keep us posted! = )

Jackie

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-08-2010 - 9:02pm

Yay! Now this is good news! So glad to hear you feel so much better about this! LOL!- Love the reference to buying a car! But it sure is much better than any car cause it will last many more "miles"!!

Keep us updated as this process goes forward for ya!

Nancy

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear tries to call me, they will keep getting a busy
signal - and soon they’ll forget my number.