my update :)

iVillage Member
my update :)
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 12:44pm
Hi all :) I am day 5 post op and feeling great. Got my drain tubes out today. I had a pretty rough surgery. I got really sick in recovery and they had to keep me in there for an extra long time. They couldn't get me to stop vomiting. I finally got moved into my recovery room and spent the night sleeping it off. Doctor let me go home a day and a half later. I am feeling pretty good. The girls are swollen but sure are nice :) I am off my pain meds now and sticking to Motrin. I should get my stitches out next week!
iVillage Member
In reply to: akcallie
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 3:47pm

Hey,

So sorry to hear about the sickness. glad to hear your doing better. hope you have a nice easy recovery! enjoy the new you!!! : )

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 10:36pm

Hi!

So sorry to hear about the vomiting part of your recovery. I got sick also, but not to the extreme you did. Glad you are doing well and feeling good now!

Also glad to hear that already you are thrilled with your new 'girls'! Sure is a great difference, huh?

That will be nice to get your stitches out then too. I only had stitches around my nipples to be removed and I remember when he took them out, I was so afraid they would fall off! LOL!

take it easy and don't over do it even when you start feeling pretty good. Your body still has lots of healing to do. Listen to it and take it easy!

Keep in touch ~

Nancy :))

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love, and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear tries to call me, they will keep getting a busy
signal - and soon they’ll forget my number.
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-01-2010 - 11:59pm
Sorry to hear you got so sick and spent over a day in the hospital!