Still feeling bad

iVillage Member
Still feeling bad
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 8:44am
Today is okay. I threw up twice again last night, both times it was water. I don't know what it is with plain water, my body doesn't like it, so it's back to drinking sprite, and ginger ale. I am starting to get headaches which is not a good sign, have a hard time breathing and my heart is racing. I know I am dehydrated I can tell my skin feels blah and my mouth is super dry and has a nasty taste in my mouth, I am peeing alot but not much is coming out. I have really been trying to keep fluids in me but then I fill up on that and don't want to eat. I am still having pains in my sides as well, the meds worked a bit, it dulls it but doesn't take the pain away completely.

Can't remember if I mentioned yesterday that while he was doing my songoram he said I was having contractions. I didn't feel them but he showed me when I had one. It was wild. My uterous would shrink down a bit and the baby would wiggle all over the place and then when it stopped it would go back to normal size. He said it was normal and most woman had them and didn't know it till later on when they become braxton hick contractions.

I just have a really bad feeling about this, I know I am going to end up in the hosptial no avoiding it. So please send some good thoughts my way

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 3:19pm
I hope every thing is ok w/you. I remember you saying (was it last summer?) that you didn't do well drinking plain water. I gag when I drink (worse than swallowing pills lol) it's like it gets stuck in my throat.

W/Jacob I had painful braxton hicks ctrx ALL through my pg...they put me on bed rest even though they weren't doing anything. I did start to dilate around 35-36wks though. Even w/this pg I have horrible cramping (normal I know but still scary) I know you must be scared to death. Relaxing is easier said than done!

hugs to you...prayers sent your way that you and baby will be safe and ok

Jennifer

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3038a4