Hey new here

iVillage Member
Hey new here
Fri, 06-13-2003 - 12:05am
Just wanted to introduce my self.

My name is Karen I'm 22 and I've been married to my husband Wes for a little over 3 years. My daughter, Hailey, is 3 (we got pregnant in the middle of our wedding plans) My son James is 15 months. James has caused a little bit of a rollercoaster to our family. When he was 1 month old we found out he had a milk allergy, which progressed to a milk, and soy allergy, then we saw an allergist and now to date he has allergies to milk, soy, wheat, rice, oats, citric acid, blueberries, peaches, avacado, grass pollen, tree pollen and we're suspecting either red or yellow dye as well. He also has asthma, he has 2 puffers, two tablet meds (he can't have syrup because of the citric acid) and a nebulizer. The poor little thing. I've been dealing with a bit of depression through out all this, and now things are starting to look up, We're dealing better with JD's problems and my problems are getting under control.

I hope to meet others my age here, can't wait to chat.
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 10:10pm
Welcome,

I hope that everything keeps looking up for you. I could not imagine dealing with all of that at one time. I have two children ages three and 17 months. I am 26 and married for five years. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Pam