Where is EVERYBODY?? I MISS YOU ALL!!!!

iVillage Member
Where is EVERYBODY?? I MISS YOU ALL!!!!
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 11:23pm
Come on everyone!!! Please tell me you haven't left the board just because of a sucky set-up?!?! --Kati
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:46am
Me too!! Where did everyone go?
Vi
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:43am
Hey Charly!!! Glad to see you still. I've seen Becky, and Jenn (JeOwen) and one or two other Ladies as well, but WOW?!?! where is everybody else??? --Kati
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:15am
I'm still here....I'm breaking in our new computer!!!! The keyboad is so nice- no more extra letters (you know when you hold down the key just a tad to long and you end up w/more leeeeeettttttterrrrrrrrrs than you wanted!)

We now have windows xp and a ton of other things on this puter. We had a ton of graphic things installed (not that I know what to do w/them lol...but someday it will help w/our company I'm sure). Plus a few extra USB ports so we can now run the printer seperate from the cable modem (they shared a port on the old one which is now the boys and the other old one is history- yep we now have 3 computers!)

So in short not only am I trying to get used to the new board set up - I'm comfy w/it now-but also getting used to this new computer and all the things on it.

Jennifer

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3038a4
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:41pm
I'm around but mainly lurking. I don't have a whole lot of time to post. But I'm always around. The board has really gotten quiet, its not the only one though. Its sad. I still like the other one better but it is getting easier...Channon
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 5:16pm
I'm here too- I have been busy with friends in town and haven't had the time to figure out this new board. I'll post an update later. Hope you are all doing okay, anyone heard from Nyree? Jenn
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:17pm
I'm SO happy to see y'all. I haven't seen Nyree around. But I think she was going on holiday for a couple of weeks (if I remember correctly, it won't let me check out archives). So that's probably where she's been. I'm also wondering about Jammie (ajhartley) and Dawn. *shouting into the dark recessed corners of the room* WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???? LOL I think most of the rest of us regulars have posted now, but there are still a few that I'm wondering about..... and all the newbies or irregular posters. --Kati