Hello all!....................

iVillage Member
Hello all!....................
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:04pm
Well I really hate the way the boards are set up now but I decided it was time to stop pouting and get posting!

It was a very busy weekend! On Friday DH went in for his vasectomy so I spent most of the afternoon at his beck and call. First thing Sat morning we got up and went to get our new puppy, she is so cute! We named her Daisy and as soon as i get the picks back I will post them. sunday we went to my mom's for breakfast and afterward we had some friends from Cleveland out to see the new house. Oh yeah and I worked Friday and Saturday night. Whew, I couldn't wait for Monday b/c I needed to rest from the weekend!

Dawn

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:50pm
Sounds like you've been busy!

I'm sure when dh goes in (if I can get him in for the big V) it won't be pleasant lol...more than likely I'll get my tubes tied after this baby is born. It would just be sooo much easier if dh would cooperate! lol

can't wait to see pics of your new puppy. How are the kids doing???

Jennifer

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3038a4
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:28pm
Hey Dawn!! Glad to see you posting, again. I was just wondering about you up above, then saw your post here. LOL What kind of puppy did y'all get. (Huh? huh? huh? Tell us, tell us!!!! *clapping hands*) *BWG* Anyway, glad to see you back. Just for the record, I still hate this set up, but it does get easier. Even WITHOUT going into outline-view. Still, though, it just seems so much more impersonal. So I know how you feel. ((HUGS)) --Kati