our update m

iVillage Member
our update m
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:57pm
dh's work van broke down so it's back to the olden days (lol) of me driving him to work and picking him up....I really don't miss that at all...

wake up puke (morning sickness) brush teeth, look in mirror, grab kids, run to car lol! that's how this morning went.

his work had it towed and hopefully he'll get it back in a few days.

on a good note. we got a new computer and now I'm just waiting on my dad to install the ethernet on the old one so we can run the cable modem off both. That way I can be on line and so can Noah or Matthew to play their games (or both of them so they arent' fighting).

Noah went to the dr yesterday after 8 wks of coughing (we thought croup at first) during the day and about 4 yrs of coughing at night which was being treated as allergies and NOT asthma. He's now on pulmicort, singulair, clariten, & nasonex.

Matthew is doing much better on his med...seems to help control his outbursts and he is much more agreeable these days.

Jacob is doing better he was so sick for awhile I wasn't sure what was going to happen. He got so dehydrate we almost took him to the hospital. He has an appt at childrens (Matthew does to) to be evaled for Autism or an ASD spectrum disorder.

Jennifer

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3038a4
iVillage Member
In reply to: jeowen
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:24pm
Sorry to hear about your DH's van. That sucks. I couldn't imagine being stuck with one vehical and having as many things to do, as you do. Other than the morning sickness, how are YOU feeling??? Glad to hear that Matt's medication is taking his agressiveness down a notch. (Hope things aren't jinxed just by saying that *grin*.) So, do you mean that you didn't know before that Noah was asthmatic?? Or is it a completely new thing brought on by frequent problems with allergies??? Sorry to hear that he's having problems with it. Are you using an inhaler or a nebulizer (or both)? I hope that whatever he's using, he uses regularly and with no complaining. *grin* Glad to hear that Jacob's doing better. I hope the appt's for him and matt go well. (((HUGS))) Glad to see you back. --Kati
iVillage Member
In reply to: jeowen
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:52pm
Noah is using an inhaler w/a spacer. I do it for him. he complains but not as bad as he does w/the nasonex (he hates that!!!)

I didn't know he HAD asthma but suspected it since the allergy med didn't totally take care of the cough. oh well live and learn....it's so hard to convince our pedi one can have asthma with OUT a wheeze!

Jennifer

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3038a4