My doctor appointment and other things

iVillage Member
My doctor appointment and other things
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 9:37am
Last night Korbin had a PTO meeting and the kindergarten classes and first graders put on a show. It was so cute! Got it all on video. The theme was Welcome To Our World and Korbin's class had Australia. They made their own costumes, the boys had tan shorts and white tee shirts that they painted and had a staw hat and boomarang and the girls had tan skirts and frilly white shirts they painted and I can't remember what they were holding. They paired off and danced a cute dance then sang two songs. It was all really cute.

I also had a doctor's appointment. It went well, blood pressure was fine, still had a small amount of protein in my urine but they didn't seem worried, passed the one hour sugar test, heard the heart beat 160 and strong. I am a bit peeved that I won't get another songram AT ALL unless I have a problem. And I can't get copies of the one I had from the ER either :( We are thinking of going out and getting one done in a few weeks and then again later on around 6 or 7 months and just pay for it in full at the time just to make sure things are going well and to see if we can find out the sex. I lost two pounds weren't too worried about that either. He said I could have this pain up until I deliver or it may go away.. *sigh* It's gotten a bit better but still bothers me.

Sad note my sister went for her sonogram today and they didn't find anything not even a sac so next week she gets blood work done to see what is going on.

Not much else going on, been taking it easy and laying in bed and it is so boring

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 7:43pm
I bet Korbin was so cute! Glad to hear things are going well for you. I'd definately do an u/s later, your insurance won't pay for a later one? Ins these days are so crazy :( Hope things look up for your sister. Michelle

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 7:59am
we don't have any insurance we are paying out the pocket :(
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 10:47am
Glad you & your lil one are doing ok! Sorry to hear about your sister. I'll be thinking many ++ thoughts for her.

Hugs,

Courtney