Good Morning

iVillage Member
Good Morning
Wed, 03-04-2009 - 5:17pm

Good morning.to everyone,well the sun is shing fully at long last so my washing machine is going full blast .curtains mats etc ..i have to do such a lot the mold is every where..

Some one asked me yesterday about the The ImuPro300 test ....and how it worked with allergies so i went on the search and the following site will explain...

http://www.imupro.com.au/take-the-test/how-it-works

This is a new zealand site but its will still be the same ..it will give you the idea..it gives you case studies and further information

cheers Lynne

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-08-2009 - 7:44am
Oh dear. You mentioned mold in your post. Did you end up with water damage from all the flooding? Are things back to normal everywhere in your country? Are the floods and fires finally gone? I've been thinking of you and hoping everything is ok.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-08-2009 - 11:48pm

Thank you for thinking on us..yes mold everywhere and there are still threats of fires and floods...a bit

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 5:20pm

Oh, wow! That is a big storm! I hope it has passed you by now and hasn't caused a lot of damage. Looks like it's going to go south and then loop around and go north again?

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml

I live in a hurricane state too, but our season starts in June. I hope we are going to have an uneventful season this year. You just never know when the big one will hit, so we always prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Glad to hear they were able to get the snake out of your house. I don't mind seeing them outside, but I don't know what

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 6:06pm

Hello .yes the site you postd is a good one to kee track of our cyclone ...we have this up all the time when the season i on for cyclone..we are also prepared for most things i think you have to be if you live in a danger zone...both the sites below will give you queensland news and if you click on "othe poblications you can get a bit on each main area in queensland"

my daughter and i live in the bulletin and mid capricorn area..but right now the cyclone is further south of us but its turned and heading back up ,they forcst it to weaken but,they only surmise that it will butthese things have a mind of their own,so we expect anything ,most times we keep a watch to see its direction and prepare for the worst and pray for it to b easy..if so we thank God,if not we just do what is necessary to survive...

Its mostly the queensland state ....that gets these cyclones..plus we get fires also but queenslanders are very wary and not a lot of people up here have trees grown

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-10-2009 - 8:15pm
Thanks for posting those sites. I'm going to check them out now. Glad the sun is shining in your neighborhood. Hope it stays that way :)