Now what???

iVillage Member
Now what???
Sun, 07-25-2010 - 9:49pm
I just got back from a birthday party and without thinking had a piece of cake
iVillage Member
In reply to: wisconsinmami
Mon, 07-26-2010 - 4:19am

Right ,here is what might happen,you get a reaction such as bloating,pains in stomach,or gramps with vomiting,feel up to aaaah lets say horrible ,washed out,feeling so sick,headach or the lot and maybe constipation or visa versa ...but fingers crossed you only get a mild attack...and not too bad...

but if you really feel crook, rest up,

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 4:30pm
Whenever I accidentally get glutened, I get joint pain and feel really uncomfortable and irritable for about a week. I guess everyones symptoms are different, but it whatever your symptoms are, they won't last forever! You'll be okay, just hang in there.
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2010 - 5:24pm
Y ES,i have had that,i also find being fairly senitive as i am i get tingling around my mouth,and itchy eyes at times,other times i just get horrible pains in the lower pit of my stomach,feeling like i am going to vomit,its all horrible,while its going thru,

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2010 - 1:33pm

I get horrible gas pains to the point where I have to lay down. Sometimes, depending on how much of something I eat, I get horrible diarrhea. Other times, I've gone with out the diarrhea and just had the awful gas pains, yet it feels like I can't pass any gas and nothing comes out.

I hope you are ok.

Photobucket

Visit my Blog with lots of gluten-free recipes: http://www.glutenfreebeginnings.info
Photobucket

Visit my Blog with lot
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 11:02am
If it's a small amount, like cross contamination, I just get diahhrea and nausia for a day.
If it's more, like unknown gluten, I get joint pain, abdominal pain, fever and exhaustion for a few days. i just spent the weekend in sick in bed again. I don't feel like eating so I don't have much diahhrea.