subchorionic bleed

iVillage Member
subchorionic bleed
Wed, 05-23-2007 - 1:26pm
I am 9wks at 44yrs and sunday the 20th woke up bleeding, thought to myself, hear we go again...a third mc. I called OB and she set up u/s on monday and suprise there was a heart beat and a little one kicking and punching. The diagnosis was a subchorionic bleed, has anyone eles ever dealt with this. Not a whole lot of info on it that I have found so far. I go in next week for a follow up u/s. OB says it happens quite often in the first trimester. I am not allowed to lift, have sex or exercise till it resolves. I just can't wait to get to 14 weeks so I can relax a little.
BBTA (baby blessings to all)
Brenda
iVillage Member
In reply to: llbob
Fri, 05-25-2007 - 6:02am
I had it during my pregnancy with my daughter and it never turned into anything more than some bleeding.

iVillage Member
In reply to: llbob
Wed, 05-23-2007 - 3:16pm

Oh Brenda,

I am so glad your little one's a fighter kicking up a storm in there!!! :-) I don't know anything about your symptom, but I'll bet someone else on here (Carol?!) does. Also, could you call your doctor's office and ask one of the nurses to explain it to you? My OB's nurse is pretty wonderful about spending time answering anything I ask her.

Good luck!

xxoo
Lois

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket