I Think I'm Losing The Baby

iVillage Member
I Think I'm Losing The Baby
Mon, 06-04-2007 - 11:37am

Hi Ladies,

Well, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I started to see some brown discharge last night and more of the same this morning and I'm afraid I am starting to miscarry. I have an appointment with my OB this morning at 10:30 am MST. So scared and sad....

Leslie

Leslie Wife to Jason, Mother to Jordan and Lindsey

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-06-2007 - 3:04pm

Hi Leslie:

So glad your doctors appointment went well. My computer is down and I just came to the library to catch up on some things. I didn't know how things went until today and have been so worried about you.

I hope you are taking it easy:>)

Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-06-2007 - 8:47pm

Hi Julie,

Thanks!! I've spent the last two days in bed and so far there has been no spotting today! Yea! The more people I talk to the more I've learned that this appears to be pretty normal in the first trimester. I'm hoping that it is!!

Thanks again! I appreciate your concern and well wishes!

Leslie

Leslie Wife to Jason, Mother to Jordan and Lindsey
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-07-2007 - 8:05am

Glad you got some encouraging news.

If you believe in Saints then prayer to St. Gerard (he is the patron saint of mothers)
I have prayed to him since they told me that I wouldn't get pregnant back in 1988. Six pregnancies later. I call him my own patron saint.

Good luck to you, and I countinue to pray for all of us.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-12-2007 - 3:41pm

Hi,

I am not PG again--yet that I know of--but wanted to tell you that I bleed two or three times during my pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy little girl.

best of luck,

Pages