Nervous

iVillage Member
Nervous
Tue, 06-05-2007 - 11:38am
I'm a little nervous right now. I woke up to spotting this morning. I have my dr. appt. later this morning. So, I guess that is good. I'm surprised how sad the possibility of a miscarriage is making me. I'll keep you posted on what the dr. has to say.
iVillage Member
In reply to: robinlg62
Tue, 06-05-2007 - 7:50pm

YAY!!! That is wonderful news! I'm sure you're so relieved...

xxoo
Lois

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-05-2007 - 4:08pm

I just got back from my dr. appt. and everything is just fine. The spotting was pinkish and thin and the nurse practioner said it's nothing to worry about. This is especially true because today is the day my period would have normally started. I had a pap as well and she said my uteris was growing nicely and I'm definitely pregnant. I have an ultra sound (vaginal) scheduled for Friday just to make sure everything is progressing and o.k. They are scheduling an amnio for several weeks down the road as well. My next dr. appt. is July 9. I guess I'm good to go at this point. I'm very relieved. I truly appreciate all the support I've received here.

Robin

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-05-2007 - 12:14pm

I'm not trying to give you false hope, but spotting isn't abnormal (especially if it's brown and NOT bright red). I hope everything's OK and will be keeping you and your baby in my thoughts...

BIG HUGS!!!

Lois

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-05-2007 - 12:12pm

I had spotting during my last pregnancy week 5 through 9 off and on and everything was fine. Try not to worry too much.

Lynne