8 Weeks and Started Bleeding-Help!

iVillage Member
8 Weeks and Started Bleeding-Help!
Mon, 06-18-2007 - 1:47pm

Hi Ladies,

Well, I posted a couple of weeks ago that I thought I was losing the baby. Went in for an ultrasound and the Doctor saw the sac and yolk and a little dot. But it was too early to see much else. I've been taking it easy and the spotting stopped. The discharge was brown at that time. Well, yesterday the brown started up again and now has turned to brown and blood- not bright red but still red. I go in today at 1:45 MST to check it out.

I'm trying to stay positive and not think the worst, but at the same time trying to prepare myself and DH. I could use some positive words and support! Thanks!!

Leslie

Leslie Wife to Jason, Mother to Jordan and Lindsey
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-19-2007 - 2:39pm

Hi Mari,

I sure hope you're right! I can't believe how many women have come out of the woodwork and told me that they bled too. It sure does help to know that others have experienced the same thing!

I read your other post and try not to worry! Like you said, you are only 10 DPO. I tested positive at 10 DPO also and the line was really faint. Wait until tomorrow morning and I'm sure that line will darken!!!

Keep us updated!

Leslie

Leslie Wife to Jason, Mother to Jordan and Lindsey
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-19-2007 - 6:25am

Hi Leslie,

I know how scary this can be.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-18-2007 - 6:29pm

Leslie,

I am hoping that your doctor orders you to take to bed rest and that will stop the bleeding... I hope it's nothing serious. I know how much you're in love with your baby...

GOOD LUCK! I'll be thinking of you and your little sweetheart...

Lois

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-18-2007 - 4:07pm

good luck sweety,

you are in my prayers.. Please let me know how it turns out, I am wishing you the best, what ever the situation. its not uncommon for some woman to bleed during pregnancy. Things are going to work out.

Dyan