How many days before O did you conceive?

iVillage Member
How many days before O did you conceive?
Sat, 07-21-2007 - 12:59pm

Hi all,

I posted this on the 'unplanned pregnancy' and 'yes I'm pregnant' boards but haven't gotten any responses, so thought I'd try my luck on a more heavily-trafficed board. And one in my age range, which probably makes the responses more applicable to my situation :-)

I'm a 40yo mother of three, happily married to my second husband for 12 years. We are settled into life with school-age kids, enjoying all that that brings. But all that may be about to change: during fairly acrobatic sex Tuesday night, the condom FELL OFF without our noticing it. We found it all crumpled and forlorn--and unused--at the foot of the bed afterward.

I have pretty regular cycles, usually 27 or 28 days, sometimes shorter, never longer. Tuesday was day 10 of my cycle. I know sperm can live several days, and hubs and I have proven our fertility before: early in our relationship we got pregnant from sex on day 7. I think the likelihood I'm pregnant is probably about 90%. And that's okay. We can incorporate it into our lives and even be happy about it.

All this is a prelude to the question in my post title: now I'm really curious how many other people have conceived from sex several days before ovulation. Thanks in advance for sharing your story with me!

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2007 - 10:04am
2 days before O here

Bigsister.jpg

Pages