probably not March 08' for our baby

iVillage Member
probably not March 08' for our baby
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 7:11pm
I started bleeded some this week on Tues, and then it stopped , then it started again, and it stopped,so my Dr finally saw me today and my cervix was still closed, she wasn't too concerned. I was not bleeding and the urine test was still positive. So, I left the appt feeling better, went to have another blood test and my DR just called me. The Hcg has gone down and is probably not a viable pregnancy. She still wants me to go on Saturday to have another blood draw... Oh well, I guess this one wasn't meant to be. I'll be back on the TTC board more. I've never experienced a miscarriage before I hope this is the last.... I wish they were wrong. The Dr also tried to find the baby on an ultrasound,but there was nothing. she thought it was just too early. I'm 6weeks today.

Kim

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 7:54pm

Kim,

I am so sorry for your bad news. Thats the way my last miscarriage went. My OB said despite the fact that I had had 2 miscarriages in the year before this pregnancy that it did not make me more likely to have another m/c and she was right, so there is every reason to believe you will have a sucessful pregnancy next time.
I will hope against hope that you get some good news Saturday. I know its hard not having more definite confirmation one way or another.

My prayers are with you.

Carole

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 8:19pm
Oh Kim, I'm so sorry!!!

stellasiggy.jpg picture by estellaberg

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2007 - 10:12pm

Kim,

You are in my thoughts and I hope that you get some great news... If you are miscarrying, ask your doctor when it is safe for you to TTC again. My doctor told me that several of her patients got pregnant shortly after miscarrying. My sister did as well.

Take care!!!

xxoo
Lois

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 8:53am

IM so sorry, I have only had one mc and it was so early that I guess it didnt really faze me much... but im sure when your trying so hard to have a baby and you get bad news it must be very hard to cope.. I will keep you in my prayers and pray that they are wrong, and if they are not then I pray for a fast turn around on the TTC board and you get back here soon..

hugs and love
Dyan