It's a definate- no baby this time

iVillage Member
It's a definate- no baby this time
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 10:05am
Well, we thought we had a healthy pg started, I guess not. I did start to bleed pretty heavy this morning and all my m/s has disappeared and coffee actually appealed to me again.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2007 - 7:44pm
Thanks Tricia, I appreciate it. Just knowing I have people to talk to if I need it really helps.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2007 - 7:32pm
Thanks, just knowing you guys are here is great.

Kim

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2007 - 4:59pm
Dear Kim,
I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing I say will make this better, so I will just keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care of yourself.
Tricia

Tricia

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2007 - 11:41am

Im so sorry, you lost the baby, but I wish you the best of luck trying again...

hugsssss
Dyan

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 4:48pm

Kim,

Don't apologize for already having children! It doesn't make you "greedy" for wanting to have another baby. You're obviously a very good mom and my feeling is that if you have the love, desire (and the means) to take care of another baby, you should go for it. But if you choose to stop, I completely understand that as well. I've stopped TTC for about the past 3 or 4 months now and it's been such a relief for me. My DH and I may try again in another month or two. We had decided that this would be the last year that we actively TTC (by timing everything etc.). Next spring, I will be 46 so I don't want to push my luck. And, as you said, since I've had so many miscarriages in the past, I am actually quite fearful that that is in store for me again.

Again, I am so sorry for what you are going through. It does get better--I promise you. While you may never completely get over the hurt you are feeling now, you will get better as time passes.

Do make sure to go to the doctor for followup checkups. It's important there there's no scarring in your uterus, especially if you decide to TTC again later.

BIG HUGS!!

xxoo
Lois

:-(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 3:56pm
Thanks, Lois This is my 1st miscarriage, so this really makes me think of how much you have been through. I can't immagine the heartbreak of going thru many miscarriages
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 12:15pm

I am so sorry for your loss. Please take time to rest and be good to yourself...and yes, when your levels get back down, go for it!

BIG HUGS!!! :-(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2007 - 10:45am

Hi Kim,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel...I had a m/c last summer at 12 wks. It was unexpected and DH and I were shocked and devastated. But five months later I got pg again and now I'm 30 wks along. Make sure to give yourself time to heal and keep trying!

Take care,
Michele