should i be worried?????

iVillage Member
should i be worried?????
Sat, 08-25-2007 - 10:30am

hi,

I have posted once before, but just a short rundown. This is my first pregnancy at 40. Never thought I could become pregnant.

I just entered my 10th week. Last saturday and today, I am spotting. I am not sure that is the right word or not. Sorry for being so graphic, but i cannot explain it otherwise. When I wipe, i have real light pink on the sheet. I called the dr last saturday when this happened, and they told me not to worry. But it is happening again today. I do not have any cramps or anything, just the pink tinge.

From what i read, it does not sound like i have anything to be worried about, but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? What are yalls opinions?

My next dr appt is not for another 2 weeks.

I really want this baby, and want to do what is right. I also know unnecessary worrying is dangerous too.

Thank you,

debbie

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2007 - 12:02pm

Hi Debbie,

Welcome

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2007 - 9:57pm

I certainly understand worrying! I had spotted (brownish) with both my pregnancies. I am 36 weeks now. I've heard that women often spot right around when they're period would have been due. If you're too stressed go to the hospital and they'll do an ultrasound.
Please keep us posted and I'm sending you sticky, comforting vibes!
Hugs

Judi 40
Scheduled C-section 9/7/07

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2007 - 3:58pm
Deb, If everyone you know told you not to worry, would you stop? NO! The only one who can really take that worry away is your doctor. Call the office, explain how you are feeling(not just that you are spotting but also that you are worried and scared)and tell them you need to be seen. Every OBs office deals with the physical and emotional wellfare of their patients. They do understand. So call, get in ASAP and then you can really stop stressing.
Taking care of yourself is taking care of your baby...
Keep posting...
Tricia

Tricia

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2007 - 10:51am

Just checking up on you?

did you call your doctor? Is everything still OK?

How are you feeling?

hugs
Dyan

pregnancy